- Reduce vacancy rates with 24/7 access using virtual inspections
- Enhance entry reports and exit reports using with 4K quality 3D scans
- Increase client retention by offering greater visibility on the condition of their property
- Organise and schedule easily with our online booking system
1 REA Group, 2016
2 Internal Omniture Data, realestate.com.au time on listing with 3D Tour vs realestate.com.au time on listing without 3D Tour
Request a call back from Grant
VIRTUAL TOURHere’s what’s included in VT Australia’s property management virtual tour packages.
- 3D virtual tour of any residential home or commerical space up to 500sqm
- 2D floorplan
- 8 VT captured still images
- Weekly performance reports, including view count
- Branded with business logo and agent contact details
- Up to 10 Fast Facts featured, displayed as icons highlighting
The ultimate walkthrough: An immersive, responsive virtual tour using world class technology and industry leading postproduction for any residential property*. 6-month hosting included.
This can not only be used for powerful marketing and letting purposes but can also be used to provide landlords with a virtual inspection of their property regularly, significantly increasing their confidence and satisfaction.
*Package caters for any property up to two levels, five bedrooms, or 500m2. Personalised quotes can be provided for larger buildings.
An exact entry and exit report: Virtual tours are the most effective, accurate and all-encompassing way to capture an entire property for the purpose of exit and entry reports. Say goodbye to 1000s of photos and hello to one virtual tour that can be used to precisely record and analyse the entire property.
Dollhouse view and split-level views: Complete dollhouse view that shows every element of the property and allows the ultimate access to the entire property on the spot, from every angle.
Measuring tool:Ultimate accuracy and ultimate convenience. Measure any area, wall, door, space, entry way, roof height and more, without needing access to the property. This measurement tool can create significant confidence for decision makers and be used by your agency to assist with maintenance jobs, trades requests and more.
MatterTags: The ability to highlight areas of interest throughout the tour, drawing attention to a property’s most valuable features.
Floorplans: A 2D floorplan is generated from the captured area of the scan, producing an accurate birds’ eye view of the site as well as floorspace.
Your company branding:Create custom experiences and brand exposure by branding the tour with your agency or company details.
Photos: High-resolution photos are produced which can be used both for property marketing and property record keeping.
Reporting and insights: Receive individual property virtual tour analytics that give you thorough insights into how your virtual tours are performing. Also generate detailed virtual tour reports that can be passed onto clients or stakeholders.
A value-adding asset: More than accessibility… a virtual tour is a property’s most versatile tool. Use this for years to come for valuations, insurance, record keeping, reporting and more.
All access, always: Due to COVID-19 people are looking for new ways to replace old methods and to safeguard themselves as well. By offering your customers this leading technology you will stand out amongst the crowd, provide peace of mind and also ensure you can achieve outcomes regardless of capacity caps, lockdowns or access restrictions being a problem.
Sales and marketing benefits:
- Allow access to anyone, anywhere, anytime to create unprecedented results.
- Through an online virtual tour, create up to 300% higher engagement for your property.
- 80% increase in enquiries3 and a 52%4 longer engagement time.
- Pre-qualify those interested and attract the right eyes soon, spending your time only with those who know the property is right for them and ready to talk deals.
- Accessibility 24/7 on desktop, mobile & VR headset.
- Reach interstate or overseas buyers and put your property in front of the people who need to see it to get you results.
3 Realestate.com.au, 2016
4 Internal Omniture Data, realestate.com.au time on listing with 3D Tour vs realestate.com.au time on listing without 3D Tour