- Increase enquires from online listings by tripling buyer engagement time on our scans
- Engage with interstate and international buyers to increase qualified offers
- Win more listings by offering sellers a state-of-the-art digital lead generation solution
- Remove the restriction of limited inspection times with 24/7 virtual access
1 REA Group, 2016
2 Internal Omniture Data, realestate.com.au time on listing with 3D Tour vs realestate.com.au time on listing without 3D Tour
Request a call back from Nicola
VIRTUAL TOURHere’s what’s included in VT Australia’s commercial property virtual tour packages.
- 3D virtual tour of any residential home or commerical space up to 500sqm
- 2D floorplan
- 8 VT captured still images
- Weekly performance reports, including view count
- Branded with business logo and agent contact details
- Up to 10 Fast Facts featured, displayed as icons highlighting
The ultimate walkthrough: An immersive, responsive virtual tour using world class technology and industry leading postproduction for any commercial property*. 6-month hosting included.
*Package caters for any property up to 500m2. Personalised quotes can be provided for larger buildings.
Dollhouse view and split-level views: Complete dollhouse view that shows every element of the property and allows the ultimate access to the entire property on the spot, from every angle.
Measuring tool: Ultimate accuracy and ultimate convenience. Measure any area, access point, space, ceiling height / span and more, without needing access to the property. This measurement tool can not only create confidence for deal makers and be used over and over again for years to come.
MatterTags: The ability to highlight areas of interest throughout the tour, drawing attention to a property’s most valuable features.
Floorplans: A 2D floorplan is generated from the captured area of the scan, producing an accurate net lettable area figure and birds’ eye view of the site.
Your company branding: Create custom experiences and brand exposure by branding the tour with your agency or company details.
Photos: High-resolution photos are produced which can be used both for property marketing and property record keeping.
Reporting and insights: Receive individual property virtual tour analytics that give you thorough insights into how your virtual tours are performing.
A value-adding asset: More than accessibility… a virtual tour is a property’s most versatile tool. This can be used for years to come for valuations, investment opportunities, to share with shopfitters or trades, for your asset register and more.
All access, always: Due to COVID-19 people are looking for new ways to replace old methods and to safeguard themselves as well. By offering your customers this leading technology you will stand out amongst the crowd, provide peace of mind and also ensure you can achieve outcomes regardless of capacity caps, lockdowns or access restrictions being a problem.
Sales and marketing benefits:
- Allow access to anyone, anywhere, anytime to create unprecedented results.
- Through an online virtual tour, create up to 300% higher engagement for your property.
- 80% increase in enquiries3 and a 52%4 longer engagement time.
- Pre-qualify those interested and attract the right eyes soon, spending your time only with those who know the property is right for them and ready to talk deals.
- Accessibility 24/7 on desktop, mobile & VR headset.
- Reach interstate or overseas buyers and put your property in front of the people who need to see it to get you results.
3 Realestate.com.au, 2016
4 Internal Omniture Data, realestate.com.au time on listing with 3D Tour vs realestate.com.au time on listing without 3D Tour